Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Last night at home for a while!

Well,  first off I would like to say a big thank you to my wife Hayley for giving me this opportunity.  She will be at home dealing with her company,  crazy kids,  a crazy spaz (our dog) and who else knows what else will happen while I'm gone. But I love her very much for all of her hard work and I know if anyone can handle it, it will be her. Chloe and trent have also been amazing in helping me great ready.  I will miss all of them very much. 

BIG Thank u's also to all of my amazing friends that have donated to this effort.  I was really completely blown away by all of you, really just amazing I am extremely lucky to have people like you in my life!!!!

Ok,  so it will be my intent to try and put all of what we are doing in El Salvador on the blog during our trip. So those of you who know me, know that I can not write a complete sentence in english. So please forgive me for all the mistakes in advance..... I may not be able to convince the guys to proof read before I post. 

On friday night we will be driving to DC to stay over and catch our planes on Sat.  So more to come as the trip begins. 

 Peace and Love, G.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment